Sunday 4 November 2007

congrats!!!! haha.. wish to see my nephew err now...

hmm... one word can explain the feeling of my heart now... HAPPY!!!!
keke... cause my bro's boy child was just born to our lovely family... keke... must give him a warm welcome... keke.. but sadly i couldnt give him a warm hug n kiss cause im now in kl.. but nvm, i'm looking forward to meet my little cute nephie... keke.... must pray for him too..

dear god... may u bless alvin deep deep n abundantly for his health (both of physically, mentally) and bless my bro n sis in law.... may u guide my bro to be more matured for being a father.. keke... thx god that my sis in law gave birth smoothly n safely... n most important thing is their relationship with thee.. ^^

yawn... rainy day... good weather for sleeping.. i'd been napping for few hours.. keke.. thinking to complete my assignment after dinner with JJ.. too bad... PBoon couldnt join us cause he cant bike here since now is still raining.... gonna PIT DAI you lor.. PBoon.. haha....

alright... time for bath... then only goin to have my dinner..... really hungry err..... ;p
gonna post my cute nephie's photos up next time... keke....

anywhr... thx god....!!!
my space for my heart...

No comments: