Saturday 25 October 2008

tiring days


this whole week...
my mind was full of PED PED PED... dissertation Questionnaires....
stressed and worried bout the works cant be done on time and cant make it done... the chapter three of the PED need much time to link the figures of the construction costs, revenue, load, in the excel file... really headache with this since our Ms Excel skill isnt good... we spent whole day in Jusco - Mc D/Starbuks for a week... since every day POU Jusco... now start phoebia with Jusco now.. haha.... but thx god... everything is over... we've done it.. goin to submit it next tuesday.. haha.. fortunately i managed to meet the Ms Tee for the consultation... i've been very worrying that she will scold me for the slow progress of the dissertation.. but luckily she didnt and most important thing is my questionnaires for the research has approved and i can start my survey for the dissertation rite now... keke.. time to work hard for this!!!

yup....
13th annually missionary week...
really learned much on that... thx god that sending ur servant to give us such a very meaningful preach... Pastor Lai.. i think i meet him before but i really cant recognize that when and where i meet him... memory ady start fading... haha... n... accidently.. i've been chosen to be one of the performer for this event... LiLi asked me to represent PCC to sing the song "AnyWay" with the HuiSan.. haha... honestly.. i didnt not well at all.. but grateful that many of 'em was giving me so much moral support.. thx a lot!!!! this is a very good experience for me... i knew more frns from CFC... no only Huisan, Jingxing, other students cell group members ( when attending the prayer's meeting) yup.... another very impressive things... the video clips for this event this really nice.... i heard that the person who prepared this is working as a clip editor for the MTVs... wow... CFC has many talented members ya... thx god again.. ^^ o ya.. after this event... i've decided that to join the missionary trip at Perak... it is 1 week trip to help those kids and most important thing.. sharing gospel to them... hope that i can be able to finish my works (studies) as this is my last semester.. i've to finish 2 final year project... so.. goin to pray harder for this...

lazy weekend...
gonna hav a short rest... and after charged up my batt... continue my work... i've to prepare 100 letters for the targeted respondents... and send email to them as well.. easy works.. but take days to finish.... hope i can finish it and hope that the reponses can achieve my target... so.. pray harder and work harder....
my space for my heart...

No comments: