Sunday 15 February 2009

what YOU say and what GOD says


You say: ?'It's impossible' ? God says: ? All things are possible ?
(Luke 18:27)

You say: ?'I'm too tired' ? God says: ?I will give you rest ?
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: ?'Nobody really loves me' ? God says: ?I love you ?
(John 3:1 ? 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: ?'I can't go on' ? God says: ?My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: ?'I can't figure things out' ? God says: ?I will direct your steps ?
(Proverbs 3:5- ? 6)

You say: ?'I can't do it' ? God says: ?You can do all things ?
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: ?'I'm not able' ? God says: ?I am able ?
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: 'It's not worth it' God says: ?It will be worth it ?
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: ?'I can't forgive myself' ? God says: ?I Forgive you ?
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: ?'I can't manage' ? God says: ?I will supply all your needs ?
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: ?'I'm afraid' ? God says: ?I have not given you a spirit of fear ?
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: ?'I'm always worried and frustrated' ? God says: ?Cast all your cares on ME ?
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: ?'I'm not smart enough' ? God says: ?I give you wisdom ?
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: ?'I feel all alone' ? God says: ?I will never leave you or forsake you ?
(Hebrews 13:5)

special thanks to --
The Count To A Million Christians In Malaysia.!

my space for my heart...

No comments: