Friday 6 June 2008

happy day for good smiling!!!! --> Psychological Contract!!! Ms Tee.. ^^


Nice day for me... though yesterday was rainy day.. ;p but proposal got approved by dear ms tee.. she was so kind that approving my proposal (effort)... i was doin so much of reading just becos of doin this title and project brief... happy that she was appreciating my done works.... happy!!! just want to express my happiness... keke...

title here: Psychological Contract Expectations between Employers and Employees in the Construction Industry...

Supervisor: Ms Tee ^^

so... what's the next...? yup.. i still have training report to go... and also the PED reading... so... gonna spend my mid nite to do all these works.. haiz... hopefully can finish my training report first... then no need to suffer that the possibility getting scold by our dearest Ms Janaky... she is kind actually... but i'm not going challenge her tolerance... haha.... hopefull my training report wont be very low quality.. i'll try my best to make it done properly.. keke... so...? without any waste of time... i have to start and make it fast as i still have PED to study... yup...

nite mom, dad, bros, sis in laws, nephies... ^^
nite everyone... thx god...

yup.. thx waikin helping me to redeem my broken K810i....




my space for my heart...

No comments: