Wednesday 4 June 2008

war of dissertation


concentration of war:
practical of psychology in the human resource management

location : KL (mainly)
duration: 7months +/-
objectives: for UK!! ;p

haiz.... now is the 2nd week of my new academic year. everyone from my course is very busy and also very nervous on finding a suitable title for the research for the whole academic year... yup... factors that fear us are, topic we chosen has no potential in research, supervisor chosen is bad and just ignore our works of research... yup... that's y many of them are already submitted their title to their ideal supervisor.. yes, me too.. i'm now hardworking for my project brief so that i can able to submit my brief to the supervisor who i wanted her guide. ms tee.. i saw many of the students are "sibuk'ing" finding her for the approval for the supervisions. i was afraid that whether she will accept my title. but don't worry... i'm now still hardworking for the title and also the project brief.. hopefully i can done this by tonight and submit this to her by tmr. hopefully she will accept me.

the topic i've chosen is driving me crazy. i have to do more reading to understand the new things i never expose. there are psychology, and human resource managements, (psychological contract) yup... ms tee asked me find the journal regarding to the psychological contract.... just borrowed some books from library and obtained the journals from the e-library... hope those information help a lot in my brief preparations... i shouldnt think only for the brief but also the whole process of the research. but i cant since everyone is very hardworking on doin the first... so in this stage, i've to be more hardworking FIRST until i got a appropriate title and suitable supervisor. yup.. gonna burn my mid nite oil again tonight... but i've prepared.. keke.. i've taken a long nap just now... and now.... is my time to work hard for this!!!



my space for my heart...

No comments: