Wednesday 15 April 2009

touching 4:4.. yup... YNWA


sigh.. i missed the last 08/09 UEFACL's game for Liverpool... i was thinking to have a short sleep to charge myself and go down to BRJ for the soccer match... but the alarms were failed to wake me up... and i was awaken at 5 something... and i switched on my Laptop immediately to check the scoreboard... opps... the score was surprised me and woke me again... 4:4... after read the detail of the game... yup... Liverpool scored twice at the first half and they kept fighting even though Chelsea were scored thrice after the first half... they got another two goals at the final 10 minutes... but Chelsea was really tough that the Lampard had a finishing goal that finished the whole game... yup.. the scoreboard was showing 4:4... it was draw game... though Liverpool lost in aggregate score... but most of the liverpool fans are very proud on the squad of team... yup.. their spirit and desire on getting back the victory were touched people's heart.. that's why i love liverpool so much...


thanks God that i managed to watch the highlight of the game as the connection here is really weak that making me feel very frustrating... but the browser was quite smooth when I was watching the game highlight.. yup.. Liverpool... Add Oil for the EPL... add oil for the future~~

my space for my heart...

No comments: