Tuesday 14 July 2009

Lazy blogger's Post


Wow...
it's been a very long time for me to update the page....
what was i doing during so long so long time here....

gonna flash back to the time that i was still in KL...
had my most memorable time with my roommate, church-mates....
i can still remember that we went for outing at KEPONG...
we had very nice games there that prepared by Chunyi, Xueyi, and Seetho...
that was interesting and the games had tied us up in the relationship with each other... and in my mind... i knew that... the time for me to leave is getting close... I gonna appreciate this very much...

well.. before the games... we had our nice meal (picnic) at the concrete platform that we found somewhere else beside the water fall... thanks for those who prepared meals for us... that was the last activity i joined in PCC...

i've read the post from PCC-life blogspot that PCC had organised an outing programme for the new intake students from UPM. that's great... those photos are making me feel so emo that i can't be able to be there with you all. brothers and sisters... i'll be missing you all always..... and i wont forget bout the vision of PCC. Just because that, once PCC member, always PCC member no matter when and where am i...

so..........
after the activity... where was i?? yup... i was having the pre mission in Serdang for the Mission trip in JOHOR BAHRU... wow... I'd been looking forward for this for long time. but unfortunately, after the pre-mission... i was sicked... and admitted to hospital after i've shifted back my stuffs from KL to JB.. thanks God that put me home as dengue was really suffering that i can't imagine that how would i survive if i was alone in KL with the dengue virus... Thanks God....

Thanks God again that the Hospital that i was admitted is very clean and good in facilities... i like those nurses as well just because that they are very kind and caring. but i don't like the injections... from this experience of dengue... i've eaten so many needles until that i'm forced to be getting used to it... haha... between, i have to thanks so much to my mom, my dad, bros that they are also that victims (indirectly) cause that they have to come to hospital to accompany me.

Mom.. Dad... love you all so much...you two really had hard time during the time i was sick..obviously, that was because of LOVE.. just because you all love me so much that more than i need...thanks so much..LOVE you all forever...and i was really embarrassed that mom you're taking care of me during mother's day.... what a joke...?

well... the dengue has pull me out from the phase one of the mission... that was a training in the Majodi centre at Plentong... haiz.. i missed the opportunity to get back to the place where i grown up. but thanks God that mom finally allowed me to joined them at the half way of the mission trip... yeah~~ i was really very happy that i can join them to share gospel to others... and there are some of the students who did accepted Jesus when i was talking to them.... Glory to the LORD....



through the mission trip, i finally realized that i'm too late to join the mission trip... many of my team members were just accepted GOD and they are willing to go for GOD to contribute on the kingdom of GOD... their courage have encouraging me to work for GOD... as from the bible
(1Timothy 4:12) said,"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity"

to be continued...........

my space for my heart...

1 comment:

gcc said...

你很棒哦~
出蚊症之后还能参加短宣。
过几天就要出国了,
佩服你的心志。
从你身上学习到很多功课,令我感到。
要继续加加油哦~