Wednesday 26 November 2008

Happy birthday~~

yup...
thanks god that giving me a happier birthday this year...
i still can remember that during the last birthday, i was still suffering on something which is unsolvable... haha...this year?? problem still havent been solved.. but what i'm thinking hardly is the mission!!! yup.. THEREFORE, we should go... yup.. to share the gospel to everyone just because that god love us so much!!! So, jason.. u shouldn't wait anymore... you have to be the light and salt in this world to influence others by you life... to let others know and to let others get to know this grace by our dearest god...

yup... going for my celebration lor.. keke... looking forward for my dinner as i'm quite hungry now.. yup... thanks everyone for ur concern and wishes... thanks god...

my space for my heart...

No comments: