Friday 14 November 2008

mission trip


just got a new look for my jasound. looks like a note book that recorded down my sound. hmm.. nice.. like this template so much... i've been learning this for long time to modified the blog.. As we know that the html is very tough for me ( know nth in programming) it was very tough for me to read those instruction as i've no time for this. Yup... during the time we're (Globurban) doing the PED (final year project), we've discussed to start a new blog to for Globurban. for us to throw something thr such as recommendation of restaurants, gossips, and so on... and finally, we've started this blog... seems like dtong is quite interested on it as we're going to discuss more bout the lifestyle here.... Perhaps, Globurban blogspot might become a very famous blog in Malaysia..? who knows??

yup... friday now, today... globurban is having a break and not working for the final year projects (we're doing assignments everyday together) This is a good time for me to rest and relax... But actually, i've many things to do also, i've to prepare the stories for child that is required for the handcraft sesssion for the children during my mission trip. yup.. i'm going to the mission trip tomoro morning. 8am have to be arrived at the pudu bus station if not mistaken... i'm now actually stil havent prepare my luggage and i havent got the sleeping bag.. oh no... i'm not goin to sleep on the floor for whole week... this missionary trip is 8days trip to the Perak, Bikam. there is no church at all and christians there are very few.. so... hope that we can stay there and live with them for sharing the gospel to them. i'm happy that we have the chance to serve for those people. that's why i'm decided to go though i havent done my works (studies) yet. but i dun care so much bout that since i've dicided to go for it. it would be very meaningful experience for me as i never involve in any mission trip previously. I've have to be prepared (mentally) and this is a war for us... hope u can got a big victory for our god... since the lost's souls are waiting there without any helps (no church there) Therefore, we should go for them. this reminded me the movie that we watched in the camp of PCC 2008. those guys are willing to sacrifice themselves for to ORANG ASLI in US.. that's a very good lesson for us to learn from.

supposingly, i'm now should be at serdang for my mom.. my mom was here (kl) to bring ivan for his mom... and i think to main purpose of coming kl is meeting pastor ong. his wife, pastor kelly was just gave birth. and the baby is very cute (from the photos, i still havent meet him yet). back to my mom.. i was actually going to serdang to meet her but after class 8pm, it seems like very late for me to travel there and my coming might bring trouble to pastor ong as he has to fetch me again from the railway station. so... not going even today. sory mom... i tot i can meet u today.. but i didnt.

haiz... goin to prepare the materials (stories) for the children and i'll print all the stories out for us to read and we are going to tell those stories to the children at the Bikam.. i'm looking forward to play with those cute boys and girls.. keke... that's all for this... and i'll be disappearing for 1week for the mission!!! for the god... go for war.. for the people.....

my space for my heart...

No comments: