Wednesday 30 April 2008

last day in EMC

last day in EMC...
i arrived office late... haha.. last day what... fortunately didnt get scold... our jobs today..? less... just scanning the BQs and searching for drawings...
and most of the time.. we are chitchatting with our seniors... and taking photos with them... keke...
this is the last day... feel like bear not to leave them... haiz... 天下无不散之宴席.... hope there will do well in the future...

after the job here... gonna start my new job at mid valley.... yup.. work as a promoter for the Philips... keke.... good chance to earn some pocket money.... but the duration of working there is really worse... 10am to 10pm... wow... but i'm tough what... no prob for me... ;p

gonna watch the soccer match tonite... no ppl accompany me ler.. haiz... gonna watch the match alone again... haiz... o my friends arent the supporter of liverpool.... so... sigh...
LIVERPOOL YNWA!!

my space for my heart...

No comments: