Saturday 23 August 2008

7:00



today... rainy day..
and my room have a special guest... his name is HAPPY.. he's a dog.. very cute... belongs to my housemate actually.. he went out with his family... this HAPPY had already stayed here for two days.. he obviously seems like not yet adapted to this home.. yeah.. just because he's not belongs to here actually. yup.. he's goin tmr... he was crying and barking for the whole nite cause he was frightened since he was alone in the dark room for whole nite....



7:00 ady... i still haven done my dissertation... i stil have a nite to do... tmr.. gonna attend the sunday service and the meeting of the PCC camp... haiz.. i'll bring my laptop to church and do it during the waiting time for the meeting rite after the sunday service.. thx god that u ve prepare for me that chun yi changes the time of serve with me.. or else.. i definitely got no time to do this dissertation.. haiz.. gonna rush this to make this done...

bob's seems like not giving chances to those late submission. he said that there will be penalties for the late submisisioin.. wow... im now very worry... im thinking to go clinic to get the extension of the MC.. therefore Bobs only know that i'm really sick badly.. actually.. cant say very bad.. my condition now is quite ok.. but really cant finish off the works.. haiz...

gonna b fast... now almost 3000 words... half way to go..
let finish it by today man... u can do it.. pray harder also jason... yup... god only can give me enuff strength to do o those tough works....

7:12pm...

my space for my heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.