Friday 22 August 2008

new days = last day

finally,
today is friday..and the submission date of the interim report... but my progress is still in chapter 2... wow..!! how can i finish my work?? i dunno.. but i'll try to finish it by today?? tmr?? hopefully..

11.37 now.... i've a day... so.. after my brunch... n after taken medicine... i'll start my dissertation... should pay 100% concentration on this... hope that god will guide me and give me strength on doing this dissertation though i'm now sick...

i'wont go campus today as my rashes might spread to others. since the exam is just around the corner. i shouldn't go to campus to spread the virus to others.. haha.. excuses for not goin campus... but this is reasonable wat?? i'm i rite??

gogo.. jason... must finish ur work!!!
oya.. many of my family members called me this morning... touched.. they are very concern bout me.. and asking me to buy those oriental medicine for the rashes. thx dad, mom, and bro... and also thx o de frns who are concerned about me... i'm really happy with u o... thank you...

my space for my heart...

No comments: