Thursday 21 August 2008

days with rashes

haiz..
days are very tiring, eyes are red and my whole body is just yuck... rashes all around my body. become more worrying though doctor didnt say that is serious. she just told me that this is kind of fake rashes, virus infected, and need to drink more water and vitamin C, and fruits more. that easy?? dunno. but really feel tired lar.. cos of the effect of medicine? i dunno... i became more sensitive when i saw mosquitoes. scare that got DENKI...

for my dissertation.. progress is damn slow as im just sleep for whole day.. cant concentrate also. hope i can make this done by today?? dunno.. i just hope that i can do as much as i can today... hope that i can done more than half. but my eyes are very tired now... feel like want to sleep. but ive slept for very long time just now. from 2-5 sth. how can i sleep for that long time... my week is only sleeping and facing laptop without doin my dissertation.. wow.. god.. help!!

5000 words... ive 4000 words to go.... plz give me strength to do o of these...
just received the reply from yee... she added sth in the file i've sent to them. good!! so that our information will be clearer and the list of items can be confirmed. hope we can do well on the camp. and the preparation can be done well. should pray harder for my rashes... as now is ady 21st of august. i need to be recovered for the camp... got.. count on u lor... plz cure my weakness in health... thx...

going to continue my tiring dissertation. Psychological Contract...



my space for my heart...

No comments: